- 2012 Metro Parks Budget Proposal
PDF of 2012 Metro Parks Budget Proposal
- A Study: Upper Arlington Bike Parking
Upper Arlington resident Mikaela Howie prepared this map to show existing bike parking (blue balloon), suggested bike parking (red triangle) and potential locations for bike lanes. Questions or comments can be directed to mikaelagioiahowie at gmail dot c
- Article: Capital Bikeshare Moves Forward Toward Corporate Sponsorship, 1/4/12
The push for advertisers comes as Capital Bikeshare continues attempts to become financially sustainable.
- Article: See-Rent-Ride: Bikeshare changes the way people see the city, 1/11/12
- Bicycle Friendly America
From League of American Bicyclists. Helping to Build a Bicycle Friendly America!
- Bicycle Friendly Business Resources
From League of American Bicyclists. This page was developed to equip the applicant with some fundamental information to assist in the application process.
- Bicycle Friendly Community
From League of American Bicyclists. BFC provides incentives, hands-on assistance, and award recognition for communities that actively support bicycling.
- Bicycle Friendly University
From League of American Bicyclists. BFU program recognizes institutions of higher education for promoting and providing a more bicycle-friendly campus for students, staff and visitors.
- Bike Corrals in Chicago
- Bike Racks – Dero Bike Racks
Manufacturer of quality bike parking racks, lockers, systems, etc.
- Bike-Part Vending Machine Arrives in Minneapolis
local entrepreneurs recently opened the city’s first self-service bicycle repair kiosk, to serve the flat tubes and busted gears of the thousands of cyclists who travel Minneapolis’s bike paths each week.
- Blog: Public Bike Share
Kona Bikes, Helmet Station
- Central Ohio Greenways – Submit ALERTS online
A link for municipalities, entities, & public to submit Central Ohio Greenway map updates, construction alerts, corrections, & suggestions
- City of Cincinnati rolls out new bicycle safety signs
- Columbus Advocates Help Unveil Sleek New Bike Parking, 11/8/11
- DERO Bike Rack Co.
one of the first to make functional but artistic bicycle parking racks.
- Downtown Cleveland Bike Station
The Bike Rack is located in the Gateway North Parking Facility at the corners of E. 4th and High St. in Downtown Cleveland, OH.
- Franklin County Bike Parking Map
- Open Streets Resources
The Open Streets Project is a collaboration between the Alliance for Biking & Walking and The Street Plans Collaborative. The goal of the project is to share information about open streets and increase the number, size, and frequency of initiatives oc
- Park a Bike
Simply the best selection of Bike Docks, Bike Lockers and Bicycle Storage Solutions
- Park a Bike | Varsity Bike Dock – Video
- Park-a-Bike Bicycle Friendly Campus Video
- Pavement to Parks: San Francisco Parklets
- Pittsburgh Bike Parking
The concept is simple: Two shipping containers have been converted into indoor bicycle storage with space for 26 bikes. The bikes in the facility will be safe from vandalism, theft, rain and snow–elements to which they may be vulnerable with on-street pa
- Prototype: German Bike Lock Elevates Bike
These German hackers seem to have developed a prototype of a bike lock that not only secures your bike, but also raises it above the street, protecting it from would-be thieves.
- Racks: Bike Tree – Secure Sharing and Storage System
Bike Tree is the answer to secure outdoor public storage:
- Racks: University of British Columbia