Consider Biking provides customized Bicycle Education Classes:
- Getting Started (LAB Road 101) – Choosing right bike & accessories, rules of road, safety, etc
- LAB Road 102 – Bike maintenance, emergency maneuvers, on-road training, etc
- Commuting 101 – Equipment, safe routes and road rules, logistics (parking, cleaning up), etc
- Urban Riding 101 – Safety & Rules of road, Lane positioning, Driving your bike
- Wild Weather 101 – Considerations for winter and inclement weather
- Event 101 – Preparing for 1st event – Equipment, training, safety on road, group riding
- Group Riding – Safety in groups, protocol in groups, communication
All classes can be customized to meet needs of specific audience. All (except LAB courses) can be presented as “brown bag” lunch seminars and available as self-learning tutorials.
Consider Biking is a member of the League of American Bicyclists, and its staff is “League Certified Instructors.” Our instructors have decades of experience and hundreds of thousands of miles to their credit – and, they’re adaptable and fun!
contact Jeff Stephens – firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 579-1127