How we help businesses and potential bicycle commuters We have convened a “Cyclist Corporate Caucus” to leverage access to our region’s most significant workplaces, and to create a “Two-wheeling Toolkit” which will provide targeted resources for each specific audience within a business. Consider Biking provides the following consultation efforts:
- We consult with CEOs to unify in developing strong public/private partnerships that will enhance the environment for cycling, and thus, the economic development of our region.
- We consult with Human Resource departments to develop appropriate incentives for their employees to bicycle.
- We consult with Wellness Coordinators to include bicycling in the wellness program.
- We provide “Commuter 101” bicycle education programs to the workplaces, and additional education as needed.
- We provide consultation to building operations to ensure the availability of end-of-ride facilities.
- We offer a “Bike Friendly Building” designation program.
For more information about our "Two Wheel Toolkit" and to learn how we canhelp your business, contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 579-1127
Columbus Cycling Caucus Member Organizations
Calfee, Halter, & Griswold
Porter Wright Morris & Arthur
Hahn Loeser & Parks
Fifth Third Bank
Huntington National Bank
JP Morgan Chase
Ohio State University
Ohio State University Medical Center
United Way of Central Ohio
Manley Deas & Kochalski
Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Downtown Athletic Club
Public Utilities Commission Ohio
Columbus Chamber of Commerce
City of Columbus